Join us for the first ever ADHA Walking Challenge at
the ADHA 2020 Annual Conference
in New Orleans, June 11 - 14!
Participate in some friendly competition amongst your peers as you work your way up the leaderboard and try to exceed the Challenge Step Goals to win exciting giveaways and opportunities to boost your steps on the exhibit floor and partake in daily challenges.
The first 200 attendees that stop by the ADHA Walking Challenge booth next to registration in the Great Hall Foyer on June 11 from noon to 6:00 p.m. CT will receive a complimentary activity tracker, sponsored by Midwest Dental.
The Walking Challenge starts on Thursday, June 11 at 11:59 p.m. CT and ends on Sunday, June 14 at noon CT. In addition to supporting the Bluetooth activity trackers provided at the conference, the ADHA Challenge Mobile App also supports attendees using their own FitBit, Apple Watch, Garmin, or the activity trackers integrated on their iPhone/Android smartphone via Apple Health or Google Fit. *
Participants will be able to raise funds for The ADHA Institute for Oral Health (IOH) and help the foundation reach its 2020 goal of $80,000 to support our scholarship and grant programs!
Individuals can join teams and track their donations real time via the Walking Challenge leaderboard in the Lobby area at the conference.
Enter your email address below to pre-register and receive updates when the Walking Challenge app is available for download:
EARN BONUS STEPS
To help you support your Challenge goals, earn daily bonus steps in the following four (4) ways:
1. Participate in the Scavenger Hunt. Stop by the ten (10) participating companies' exhibit booths and scan in to earn 500 bonus steps on Friday, June 12 and an additional 750 steps on Saturday, June 13! (**)
2. Stop by any of our special events or special courses and earn up to 500 bonus steps. (**)
3. Participate in the Daily Challenge. Each day ADHA will send out a special challenge question. The answer to the question will lead you to a QR code. Use the Challenge app Scan in feature to scan the code and earn an additional 500 bonus steps. (**)
4. Follow any of the three (3) "ADHA" Social Media Accounts and visit the Membership booth in the Lobby area, show them your "follow" to earn a one-time 1,000 bonus steps: (**)
- Instagram (@YourADHA)
- Facebook (American Dental Hygienists Association)
- Twitter (@YourADHA)
Friday, June 12 Daily Step Challenge
The top 25 steppers are eligible to be entered into a drawing to win a complimentary registration to ADHA 2021. Winner to be announced at 7:00 a.m. CT on Saturday, June 13 through a mobile app notification. ADHA will contact the winner with instructions on how to redeem the complimentary registration. Only one (1) person can win the prize and cannot qualify to win any other prizes.
Saturday, June 13 Daily Step Challenge
The top 15 steppers are eligible to be entered into a drawing to win a complimentary registration to ADHA 2021. Winner to be announced at 7:00 a.m. CT on Sunday, June 14 through a mobile app notification. ADHA will contact the winner with instructions on how to redeem the complimentary registration. Only one (1) person can win the prize and cannot qualify to win any other prizes.
Final Leaderboard Challenge
The top 5 steppers on the final cumulative leaderboard are eligible to be entered into our grand prize drawing of a $1,000 cash prize & complimentary registration to ADHA 2021. Winner to be announced at the Closing General Session at 12:15 p.m. CT on Sunday, June 14.
If you have any questions, email us at email@example.com or visit the Walking Challenge Booth in the Great Hall Foyer near registration at the conference.
* Apps are supported on the three most recent major iOS versions and the four most recent major Android OS versions that have not been customized by the manufacturer.
** To scan QR codes:
Open the Challenge app and press the Scan-In button (note that you will need to allow the app access to your device's camera).
Align the app viewer with the QR Code and the code will automatically be detected and confirmed.