Join the CAESARS FORUM Wellness Challenge by Heka Health at ASAE's Great Ideas Conference in Colorado Springs, March 17 - 19, 2019!
Participate in some friendly competition amongst your peers and
win prizes for reaching Wellness Goals and working your way up the Leaderboard.
The Challenge will start on Sunday, March 17 at 1:00 pm MT and end on Tuesday, March 19 at 10:30 am MT. Participants can track their steps using their own personal Fitbit, Apple Watch, Garmin, or the built-in step trackers integrated on supported iOS and Android smart devices via Apple Health and Google Fit. (i)
TO JOIN, PLEASE:
1) Download the CAESARS FORUM Challenge app by clicking the icon below:
2) Complete the in-app registration and pairing process:
Launch the Challenge app and complete the registration fields;
Pair your supported step tracker (see the Challenge FAQ Webpage for details).
3) Start Walking!
To sync your step data to the app, select "Tap to sync steps" at the top of the dashboard. Note that your steps will only count from the time you first pair your step tracker.
SCAN-IN TO EARN BONUS STEPS
To help reach your Wellness Goals, scan the QR code signs using the Challenge App at the Mind and Body Sunrise Sessions on Monday March 18 and Tuesday March 19 from 7:00 - 8:00 am to earn 1K bonus steps per day. (ii)
1) All participants that are in the Final Top 10 of the cumulative leaderboard will be in a drawing for one Caesars Palace VIP Getaway! presented by Caesars Entertainment.
Two night stay for two at Caesars Palace Las Vegas (room type is based on availability and may vary);
Two buffet passes;
Round-trip limousine transfers between McCarran International Airport and Caesars Palace;
Inclusive of Resort Fees, which includes daily access for two to the fitness center and in-room Wi-Fi for one device.
2) The first 100 participants to reach 10K steps and stop by the Wellness Challenge desk located across from registration (near the ASAE app support table) will win a Caesars Forum Tumbler.
3) All participants to reach 25K steps will be in a drawing for one of six Caesars Entertainment Activity Trackers.
The Caesars Palace VIP Getaway and Caesars Entertainment Activity Tracker prize winners will be notified via email on Tuesday, March 19.
For more information stop by the Wellness Challenge desk located across from registration (near the ASAE app support table) or email us at email@example.com
(i) The Walking Challenge app requires iOS 9.0 and above on the following devices: iPhone 4S and above, iPad Air, Mini, and 3rd & 4th generation iPads. Android requirements: Android 5.0 and above that have not been customized by the phone-tablet manufacturer.
(ii) To scan QR codes:
Open the 'Caesars Forum Walking Challenge' app
Select the 'Caesars Scan-In' link located on the Walking Challenge dashboard in the app. Note that you will need to allow the app access to your device's camera
Align the app viewer with the QR Code and the code will automatically be detected and confirmed