The NLT Step Challenge officially kicks off on Wednesday, February 24 at 12:01 a.m. ET and ends on Thursday, July 25 at 11:59 p.m. ET. Participants can track their steps using their own personal Fitbit, Apple Watch, Garmin, or the step trackers integrated on their iPhone/Android smartphone via Apple Health or Google Fit. *
1) Download the "Heka Well" Challenge app:
2) Complete the registration and pairing process:
Launch the Challenge app the "NLT21 Challenge" from the list of Challenges
If you already have a Heka Well Challenge account, please use your existing login credentials
Pair your supported activity tracker (see the Challenge FAQ Webpage for details)
3) Start Stepping!
To sync your step data to the app, select "Tap to sync steps" at the top of the dashboard
Note that your steps will only count from the time you first pair your activity tracker
Please make sure you are actively logged into the Challenge app and sync your step data frequently, at least one time per day, and before the Challenge end time to make sure all your steps count!
Using the Challenge app, scan ** the QR codes for daily step boosts on February 24 & 25th at the following locations:
1. Opening Session: Attend the Opening Plenary Session at 9 – 10:15 a.m. ET and scan the QR code that will display at the end of the session for 1,000 bonus steps.
2. Breakout Sessions: Collaborate during several breakout sessions and scan the QR code that will be on display and earn a daily 500 step boost.
The first 50 participants that have downloaded the Challenge app and paired their device will be entered for raffle prizes. Prize winners will be contacted via email at the email address that is used for the participant's Challenge registration.
All participants that reach a cumulative Step Goal Level listed below by the end of the Challenge will be entered into drawings for a chance to win a prize:
- 10K steps: four (4) random drawing winners get a $25 gift card
- 25K steps: three (3) random drawing winners get a $50 gift card
- 40K steps: three (3) random drawing winners get a $100 gift card
The step Challenge leaderboard (also available within the app) is refreshed approximately every 10 minutes once the Challenge has started.
Step level prize winners will be announced on the NLT website on Friday, February 26.
If you have any questions contact the support team here or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Apps are supported on iPhones & iPads with the three most recent major iOS versions and on Android phones with the four most recent major Android OS versions that have not been customized by the manufacturer. (Refer to list of supported operating systems for mobile devices.)
** Bonus Activities:
On the Challenge app's main dashboard, tap the Bonus Activities selector.
Press the Scan-In button and follow the app instruction to receive your bonus steps.