The Fitness Challenge starts on Sunday, September 19 at 12:01 a.m. CST
and ends on Thursday, September 30 at 5:00 p.m. CST.
All participants track their steps using their own personal Fitbit, Apple Watch, Garmin, or the step trackers integrated on their iPhone/Android smartphone via Apple Health or Google Fit. *
Ready to download the app? Join now:
1) Download the "Heka Well" Challenge app:
2) Complete the registration and pairing process:
Launch the Challenge App and select "IPO Fitness Challenge" from the list and pair your supported activity tracker (see the Challenge FAQ for details)
3) Start stepping:
To sync your step/activity data to the app, select "Tap to sync steps" at the top of the dashboard
Note that your steps will only count from the time you first pair your tracker
Please sync your activity tracker at least one time every 24 hour period and before your Challenge end time to make sure all your steps count!
Prizes will be awarded to the Top 3 steppers on the final cumulative leaderboard.
Prize winners will be announced in the IPO’s Daily Newsletter at 9:00 a.m. EST on Friday, October 1.
Engage in multiple activities and earn bonus steps to help you achieve your fitness goals. Once the Challenge has started, press the "Bonus Activities" selector ** in the Challenge App.
Scan-In: Use the in-app Scan-In module to scan or enter the QR code for step boosts available at the locations listed below:
1. Registration: Look for the QR code in the conference app as well as in the IPO registration desk area in the JW Marriott Austin, outside the JW Grand Ballroom (Level 4) during the live event. Scan the code and earn 250 bonus steps. (limit of one bonus granted per day during the Challenge).
2. Banner Witcoff : Follow the link (https://bannerwitcoff.com/) and learn more about our sponsor. Locate the QR code and scan and receive 500 bonus steps. (limit of one bonus granted per day during the Challenge).
Log Fitness Activity: Stay active with your favorite exercise and using the in-app Fitness Activity module select the time you spent doing the activity and automatically receive the equivalent steps.
* Apps are supported on iPhones & iPads with the three most recent major iOS versions and on Android phones with the four most recent major Android OS versions that have not been customized by the manufacturer. (Refer to list of supported operating systems for mobile devices.)
** Bonus Activities: