ACCOR Hotels and their brands, Fairmont Hotels & Swissotel Presents the Stepping Up Chapter Challenge powered by Heka Health and raising funds for the PCMA Foundation
AWARDS CEREMONY AT PCMA CL23
Live Drawing for Two Top 10 Stepper Prizes
3-night stay in a Fairmont Signature Room
$300 dining credit to REIGN Restaurant
3-night stay in a suite
Daily breakfast for two (2) and a $50 food credit
20% OFF Fairmont Spa
Complimentary Standard Cabana
Live Drawing for Participants Exceeding the Step Level Goal of 300K
Food and beverage credit of $200 USD
Top Chapter for Participation Percentage: CANADA WEST
Top Chapter by Average Steps: HEARTLAND
See list of other amazing Stepping Up Challenge Prizes
VIDEO TESTIMONIALS FROM TOP STEPPERS
The Challenge starts on Saturday, October 15 at 00:01 CST and ends on Tuesday, December 20 at 23:59 CST.
The Challenge registration is $20 and supports the PCMA Foundation. After completing your registration you will receive a confirmation email which will include an activation code for the Challenge app.
1) Download the Heka Well Challenge app:
2) Set up your Challenge Account:
Launch the Challenge app and select the "PCMA Stepping Up" Challenge from the list
Enter the activation code you received with your confirmation email from the PCMA registration.
Complete the in-app registration
Select your PCMA Chapter and compete against other Chapters based on average steps. View the Chapter rankings along with the rankings of your Chapter teammates within the Challenge app's Chapter Leaderboard.
- Pair your supported activity tracker
Anyone can track their steps using their smartphone* by pairing with Apple Health on iOS or Google Fit on Android. (You must have the Apple Health or Google Fit app installed on your phone and tracking your steps before pairing.)
3) Start Stepping!
To sync your step data to the app, select 'Tap to sync steps' at the top of the dashboard
Note that your steps will only count from the time you first pair your step tracker
Please sync your step data at least one time per 24 hour period and before the Challenge end time to make sure all your steps count!
AFTER REGISTERING PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CHALLENGE:
1. Earn 5K bonus steps by exploring how to custom design your own wellness experience for your community: Sign-up for a 10 minute Zoom session with one of Heka Health's strategic consultants here.
At the end of your session, you will be provided a Scan-In code to earn your 5K bonus steps (limit one bonus during the 1 month Challenge period)
2. Gratitude Journal: Log 3 things you are grateful for (or positive events that have happened) each day in the in-app journal. Practice your journaling daily to lower stress levels and feel calmer at night. You will automatically receive 500 bonus steps for completing your journal entries (limit of one bonus grant per day).
3. Connect at IMEX: Earn 1K bonus steps for stopping by and Scan-In QR code at the PCMA booth at IMEX America OR by joining the PCMA Foundation and The Palm Beaches for an Orangetheory HIIT workout at the Mandalay Resort's Bay Delano Pool Deck, Tuesday October 11, 6:30 – 7:15 am PT ($30 for Suppliers and one Event Organizer guest. $20 for Event Organizers). To register for the Orangetheory workout please complete this form.
4. Share your Best Picture: Stay healthy and have fun with your Chapter peers during the Challenge. Make sure you share your pictures on social media and tag them with #PCMAsteps. Opportunities to win prizes for the following categories:
- Best Picture of You and Your Walking Companion (e.g., Grandma, newborn, friends, pets, robots, and more)
- Best Walking Path Picture (e.g., scenic, city, folks you meet along the way / most scenic walking trail)
- Best picture of Halloween Walking (e.g. the best of Halloween walking with your friends, family or solo)
- Best picture of Thanksgiving Family Walking (Walk off your Thanksgiving meal and remember to take that snapshot with your family or friends.)
The Stepping UP Challenge Leaderboard (available below once the Challenge starts) rotates among the Top 25 individual leaders, and then displays the Top 5 Chapter leaders (based on average steps per team members). You can also view the Chapter Leaderboard in the app to see the rankings of all 17 Chapters, along with the individual rankings of the members within your Chapter.
The leaderboard is refreshed approximately every 10 minutes once the Challenge has started.