The Palm Beaches present the PCMA Foundation Stepping Up Chapter Challenge Powered by Heka Health. The Challenge starts on Sunday, October 15, 2023 at 00:01 CST and ends on Thursday, November 30, 2023 at 23:59 CST
All PCMA Chapters are coming together this fall, leading up to Convening Leaders 2024 in San Diego, to celebrate all that PCMA is doing for our communities; to foster engagement with members, to promote collaboration across chapters, to generate fun competition/rivalry, and to support our industry friends. For chapters that are participating, funds raised are being shared with the PCMA Foundation and the chapters.
The Challenge registration is $25 and supports the PCMA Foundation. After completing your registration you will receive a confirmation email which will include an activation code for the Challenge app.
AFTER REGISTERING PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CHALLENGE:
1) Download the "Heka Well" Challenge app
2) Set up your Challenge account
Launch the Challenge app and select "PCMA Stepping Up 2023" from the list
Enter the activation code you received with your confirmation email from the PCMA registration
Complete the in-app registration
Select your PCMA Chapter and compete against other Chapters based on average points. View the Chapter rankings along with the rankings of your Chapter teammates within the Challenge app's Chapter Leaderboard.
Pair your activity tracker:
Anyone with a smartphone* can participate and track their activity:
3) Start earning points!
To sync your step data to the Challenge app, select "Tap to sync points" at the top of the Summary screen
Please sync your point data at least one time per 24 hour period and before the Challenge end time to make sure all your points count!
Engage in wellbeing activities and earn bonus points to help you achieve your goals. Once the Challenge has started, tap the Bonus Activities button** in the Challenge App and engage in the following activities:
1) IMEX America Palm Beaches Booth & PCMA Foundation HIIT Class: earn 2,500 bonus points by stopping by the Palm Beaches booth (#TBD) at IMEX America to say hello and pick up your thank you gift or by attending the IMEX PCMA Foundation HIIT class on Tuesday, October 17 at 7:00 am PT
2) Wellbeing for Your Community: earn 2,500 bonus points by exploring how to custom design your own wellbeing experience to support and stay connect with your community. Sign-up for a 10 minute Zoom session with one of Heka Health's strategic consultants here. At the end of your session, you will be provided a scan-in code to earn your 2,500 bonus points (limit of one bonus grant per participant)
3) Palm Beaches "Between the Sessions" Video: Earn 2,500 bonus points (limit one bonus granted) by watching the in-app Palm Beaches video.
4) Activity Log: enter in other wellbeing activities you are engaging in through the in-app activity log. Just select the activity from the in-app list, enter the time spent and receive your point equivalents. Logging activities for points credits is based on an honor system with a limit of one (1) activity entry per day.
5) Share your Best Picture: Stay healthy and have fun with your Chapter peers during the Challenge. Make sure you share your pictures on social media and tag them with #PCMAsteps. Opportunities to win prizes for the following categories:
- Best Picture of You in your Wellness Surrounding (e.g., scenic meditation spot, walking path, exercise studio)
- Best picture of "Halloween Wellness" (e.g. the best Halloween wellness themed photo with your friends, family or solo)
- Best picture of "Thanksgiving Wellness" (e.g. the best Thanksgiving wellness themed photo with your friends, family or solo)
6) Palm Beaches Webinars: earn 2,500 bonus points for attending a wellness webinar (topic and timing TBD)
See all the amazing Challenge prizes listed on the PCMA Foundation Stepping Up Fundraiser webpage
Final prizes and recognitions will be held onsite at PCMA CL24. Winners will also be notified via email.
** Bonus Activities: On the Challenge app's main dashboard, tap the Bonus Activities selector. Click the hypertext link bonus activity name in the description list above (e.g., Scan-In) to get additional instructions on each activity.
*** You must be registered for PCMA Foundation Stepping Up Chapter Challenge